Errors and Omissions
Errors and Omissions insurance protects your business if you are sued for negligence, even if you haven’t made a mistake.
Corporations and Individuals must seriously consider professional liability insurance if:
- You and or your employees provide any kind professional service.
- You or your employees regularly give advice to clients.
- You are requested by a client to have professional liability insurance to complete a contract.
You can feel secure with forming partnerships with our agency. We specialize in Errors and Omissions liability insurance coverage for professional services businesses both small and large with several programs specifically dependant on your scope of work.
We have made it easier for you to get the Errors and Omissions insurance your business needs based on the specific risks you face. Key benefits include:
- Coverage Benefits
- Work done by temporary staff: Our Errors and Omissions liability insurance programs are able to cover work done by your employees, temporary staff and subcontractors.
- Past work covered: Unlike some agencies, we put our efforts in covering unknown claims arising from work completed before you were even insured with us, back to an agreed date or (retro date) this optional prior act endorsement all depends on the history of your company and what information you provide us with.
- Worldwide coverage: Certain programs we have access to protect you for work done by your business anywhere in the world.
- Claims responsiveness: When a covered claim is reported, we will immediately defend you even if the claim has no basis and, if necessary, appoint an attorney.
In order for our team to begin working on your account, please download the form(s) below and forward a completed copy via email or fax. All submissions are reviewed within 24 hours, however if you need immediate assistance please contact us by phone or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org